Schlumberger requests your permission to place cookies on your computer to both improve your experience and to help us improve our website. To find more about these cookies, see the Schlumberger General Website.
We have detected that you are attempting to access the Schlumberger Software Site with an unsupported browser or an old version of Internet Explorer (Version 9 or lower). Due to security risks we recommend that you upgrade to at least Internet Explorer Version 10, or use an alternative browser.
Click here for links to recommended internet browsers.
VISTA Desktop Seismic Data Processing Software
VISTA seismic data processing software is a Windows-based application that can be used during the early stages of acquisition QC to complete processing of 2D and 3D seismic data acquired on land, in marine applications, offshore, or through VSP.
In today s time-compressed environment, VISTA software offers flexibility, reliability, ease of use, and complete control over their assets from field acquisition to final processing and interpretation in all industry and manufacturer data formats.
More than 25 years of close interaction with our customers continues to help VISTA software become more robust with continuous software development and innovation.
Features and packages
VISTA software is available in four complete packages:
VISTA Field QC
The premier package in the field to perform rapid QC and processing through to brute stack
VISTA Field Pro
Additional tools for today s more sophisticated QC requirements, including poststack migration
VISTA Full Pro
The complete solution, from QC to prestack migration, including time-depth image analysis
VISTA 2D or 3D VSP Pro
- Complete VSP QC and processing for 2D and 3D VSP data
- 2D VSP available as a stand-alone or add-in module to VISTA Field QC, VISTA Field Pro, or VISTA Full Pro
- 3D VSP module available as an add-on module to VISTA Full Pro
- Windows-based, single-user, portable, robust, and easy-to-learn icon-driven software
- Interactive windows that broadcast between multiple screens for powerful QC functions
- Interactive tools for station geometry prediction, verification, and QC
- Programming development interface for users to add their own algorithms
- Comprehensive header manipulation, interactive spreadsheets, and text file imports and exports
- Surface-consistent scale, deconvolution, and statics
- Advanced noise attenuation and signal enhancement techniques
- Multicomponent and converted-wave QC and processing
- Montage window for creating sophisticated output plots
- True amplitude processing sequence
- AVO and amplitude variation with angle of incidence (AVA) processing capabilities
- Interactive 2D multiline tie and 3D multisurvey merge
- Prestack and poststack time-depth migration and analysis
VISTA software is a Windows application offering annual software releases and regular product updates. It also includes a vast number of user resources including tutorials, movies, common workflows, knowledge-base articles, and new feature documents.
VISTA Field QC and Analysis
VISTA software s friendly and intuitive interface allows users to perform frequency domain, F-K, and attribute analyses. It can also estimate signal-to-noise properties of your data. The software presents results in a logical arrangement, as shown in this example of the amplitude and phase spectra of a shot gather.
VISTA Field QC and Analysis VISTA software s friendly and intuitive interface allows users to perform frequency domain, F-K, and attribute analyses. It can also estimate signal-to-noise properties of your data. The software presents results in a logical arrangement, as shown in this example of the amplitude and phase spectra of a shot gather.
VISTA 2D/3D Processing 2D and 3D seismic display windows in VISTA software are interactive and interlinked with attribute, header, and geometry windows as well as contain multiple flexible annotation and editing options. This composite display shows inline, crossline, and time-slice sections of a stack seismic cube.
VISTA 2D/3D Interactive Views VISTA software s flexible interactive and interlinked displays allow on-the-fly QC of elevation and multilayer refraction statics analysis, among other QCs.
Processing and QC for Many Applications and Data Types