Boston, MA Tax Lawyer Offers Legal Representation for All Your Individual, Business, and International Tax Needs
A highly skilled tax attorney, a former prosecutor, and a Fellow in the Society of Actuaries, Tom works hard to resolve your immediate and long-term tax issues. Whether you’re running a business, raising a family, or exploring the world Tom offers top quality legal representation with a small firm’s personal touch.
Services offered include:
- Litigation (Civil and Criminal)
- Federal courts, including the U.S. Tax Court
- Massachusetts courts
- IRS and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Audit defense (federal and state)
- Collections Defense (federal and state)
- Refund denial claims
- International tax and related reporting requirements
- Expatriate tax services
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Tax return preparation
Tom, I can’t thank you enough for your incredible hard work in helping me with my Innocent Spouse relief, and the Tax Court. I will recommend you highly! All my thanks, Sue P.
View More Testimonials
From the Blog Subscribe
- Working Abroad Paying the U.S. Income TaxDecember 3, 2016 Expatriates and the federal income tax Going abroad to live and work is a very exciting thing to do. It also has tax consequences because the United States will tax your income, no matter where you live and no matter Continue Reading
- How Marriage and the Joint Return Can Affect Your Tax LiabilityDecember 3, 2016 Does the Tax Code Reward or Penalize Marriage? The story is as old as time. First comes love then comes marriage. And quick as a rabbit after that: the joint tax return. Ah, sweet bliss, married only a few weeks or Continue Reading
- Selling Your Home Two Tax Traps for the UnwaryDecember 3, 2016 For Some That Big, Tax-free Gain May Not Be There After All When I was a boy my dad bought the family home with his Korean War veteran’s benefit and the savings he’d accumulated working lots of long hours. I don’t Continue Reading
Call for a free consultation: 617-942-2202 One Boston Place, Suite 2600 Boston, MA 02108
2017 Thomas E. Crice, Esquire. All rights reserved. Communication via this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not send confidential information via the website. Use of the contact forms provided constitutes consent to these conditions.