- A VoIP PBX platform providing auto-attendant, voice messaging, audiotext, automated call distribution and a rich set of IP PBX/MBX features.
- Ready for turnkey VoIP PBX platform phone system deployment delivering a highly competitive service offering for next-generation providers.
- Seamlessly integrated into the other enhanced services of Talking SIP.
- Offers a primarily inbound service that can be used to drive additional revenue.
- Supports both distributed and centralized deployments.
Talking SIP lets you offer consumer and business level hosted IP PBX and MBX services packed full of advanced call control and messaging features. Let consumers and businesses outsource their telecommunication needs to you, their trusted telecom specialist/provider, where you can leverage a shared platform and capitalize on economies of scale to offer an innovative, scalable and competitive hosted IP PBX service that encourages loyalty and retention.
Custom design and record corporate auto-attendant greetings, dial by name directories, dialing plans and audio-text menu trees, all of which can be tied into a complete voicemail system for advanced message recording, unification, delivery and transcription options. Talking SIP s hosted IP PBX services are tightly integrated into its real-time VoIP billing engine. so designing competitive services and billing plans and invoicing for them is fast and easy!
Message delivery, notification and management tasks are seamless no matter what type of device is accessing the messages. Out of office and extended absence greetings help your subscribers manage their availability and prioritize their messaging.
- Message delivery to mailboxes, e-mail addresses and/or telephone numbers.
- Support for distribution lists.
- Auto forward and carbon copy feature.
- Message waiting indication to an IP phone, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Ability for multiple phones to monitor the same mailbox and to share the same message waiting indication.
User self-management is instrumental for a successful service offering where users are given the control and flexibility to manage their communication needs themselves, on their terms when it is most convenient for them. Our IP PBX system is designed to blend user control and empowerment into a direct and straightforward way to manage the rich set of features offered by the platform, in an intuitive and convenient manner.
- New user setup wizard to guide users through setting up their account.
- Toll saver mode for tariff savings during message retrieval that varies the number of rings based on whether or not a subscriber has messages waiting.
- Option to return a call during message playback for messages left by external callers.
- Numeric service to provide callers with the option to enter a callback number during greetings.
- Ability to support automatic subscriber login based on incoming ANI with an option for a password for additional security.
The IP PBX system has been integrated across many of Talking SIP s enhanced services which allows service providers to differentiate themselves from their competitors through a broad service offering, rich IP PBX services, enhanced calling features, multi-modal message delivery and more!
- Integration into any SMTP e-mail system for unified communication using the optional Intelligent E-mail Agent.
- Full integration into Talking SIP s Debit, Find Me. Tandem. and Termination Modules.
- Integration with the Debit Module for DISA-like functionality to provide users with the option to place outbound calls from the user menu.
- Talking SIP supports Call Cabinet s industry leading call recording solutions Atmos and Call Tracker, which are deployable through the cloud, on premise or in a hybrid configuration. Easily and seamlessly record conversations for training, dispute resolution, compliance or security reasons. All calls can be recorded whether directed to PSTN, VoIP or Agent destinations and call recording can be pre-configured on a destination or DID-basis or invoked on-demand through DTMF commands. All recordings are immediately available through the intuitive Call Cabinet web portal with insightful data analytics where the recordings can be played, marked, annotated, and/or downloaded.
Delivering a hosted IP PBX service requires that the service can scale both in the number of registered users and the number of voicemail boxes it supports, even when integrated into auto-attendants, conferencing, and audiotext services. The Talking SIP IP PBX system scales in all these areas and provides one of the most advanced architectures available today with the configuration flexibility to support a centralized, decentralized and/or hybrid configuration.
- Optional centralized NAS/SAN storage option to allow messages to be centrally stored and accessed by multiple Talking SIP nodes.
- Support for an unlimited number of registered end points such as: IP phones; softphones; and/or mobile smartphones.
What is a Hosted PBX?
With today s SIP enabled IP networks it is possible, cost effective and advantageous for businesses to utilize a hosted PBX service as it offers greater flexibility, redundancy and higher quality while avoiding the capital outlay and administrative overhead of a premise-based solution. A hosted PBX service delivers all of the traditional features a business demands at a fraction of the cost of outright ownership and introduces new features that serve to streamline the business communication and drive down their administrative and hardware costs. Today s next-generation hosted PBX services offers greater control and features such as auto-attendant, find me/follow me roaming, mobile integration, conferencing, SIP trunking, voicemail consolidation, audiotext menus, and end user empowerment via a web portal for service management, reporting, and account self-service.
In a hosted PBX model the business simply connects IP phones, desktop and/or mobile softphones to their network, which then connects via IP to the hosted provider who delivers all of the PBX features directly to the business from the cloud. This centralized and professionally managed service offloads IT responsibility from the business while delivering advanced telecommunication services.
Service providers should consider many things when selecting the IP PBX platform on which they will build their hosted business. Important vendor and technology considerations include ensuring you are deploying mature and field proven technology that scales in capacity and features, operates at a carrier-class level, supports just-in-time upgrades to help manage costs and avoid over-investment, supports a redundant architecture as well as a modular software design so that new services can be readily added as market demands and needs evolve. All of these considerations need to coalesce into a solution that is well supported and that offers a rapid return on investment (ROI) through low cost of ownership, low cost of maintenance and a competitive feature-set that drives revenues, subscriber growth and higher margins.