Ohio Insurance Discounts
Cleveland to Cincinnati, Toledo to Columbus. Farmers has Auto and Home insurance discounts for all of Ohio.
Farmers Ohio Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
Auto Insurance Discounts
With one of the biggest and most complex highway systems in the country, itвЂ™s even more important for Buckeyes to have smart Auto coverage at smarter prices.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts – Combine your Farmers Auto policy with any of the following Farmers policies to cover your important investments, and you may save with multi-policy discounts:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel – Save on your Auto insurance, and on your gas budget when you drive a hybrid, electric, or other alternative fuel car.
- Good Student – Students under 25 can lower their auto insurance rates when they do well in school. The Good Student Discount applies to any of the following:
- High school student with at least a B average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean’s List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
- Mature Driver – Senior Ohioans, 55 and older, can complete a state-approved Safe Driver Program for a discount on their auto insurance. If youвЂ™ve taken this course in the past 3 years, please let us know!
Homeowner Insurance Discounts
See the ways Farmers rewards you for smart and safe homeowner habits, and how even little things can save you big on your insurance.
Discounts for the Household
- Affinity – Farmers offers discounts to employees, members, and even retirees of certain professional groups and occupations. Contact us or a Farmers agent to see if you qualify.
- Bundle Discounts – Adding a Farmers Home, Auto and/or Life policy helps protect your investments, and may mean savings on your insurance premium!
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation – Home renovations to your heating and electrical or plumbing systems make your home more energy efficient, helping to save you money in the long-term. These recent renovations can also help save money on your Home insurance.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety – Your home might be specialized to be more efficient and avoid losses. Home safety and environmental features like reinforced windows and walls, water leak or gas valve shut offs, or EPA, ENERGY STAR, or LEED certification may qualify you for a discount.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.