EFFICIENTLY TRACK IT ASSETS WITH POWERFUL MOBILE APPS
- How accurate is your CMDB or asset repository?
- Do you have manual steps in your data collection process?
- Is your current decision-making process based on faulty or erroneous information?
- How long does it take to deploy new assets?
- How long does it take to complete full inventories?
If your answers to these questions are unsatisfactory, contact us for us a complimentary consultation.
Improve Efficiency and Productivity of the Mobile Workforce
- Provide data access and data capture at the point of action
- Use barcode / RFID scanning to quickly capture asset information in the target system
- Optimize end-user experience with advanced interface features
- Reduce duplicate efforts and unnecessary travel time
- Eliminate paper-based processes
- Eliminate third-party databases that require data manipulation and manual importing into the target system
Increase CMDB Accuracy and Timeliness for More Informed Decision Making
- Use barcode and/or RFID scanning to remove the possibility of mistyping data entry
- Minimize data entry errors with client-side validation controls
- Provide real-time updates to CMDB or target system by capturing data instantly
Enjoy Operational/Process Enhancements
- Enforce proper data entry during actions in the field with required nomenclature
- Achieve ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, or other regulatory compliance
- Promote trustworthy, proactive decision making with unparalleled levels of data integrity and real-time information
Robust Mobile Applications for Efficient, Cost-Effective IT Asset Management
- Scan in a barcode (representing the serial number or an asset tag) and search the asset database for a matching asset record. Our Splitware technology provides search results in less than two seconds, even with a database of more than 30,000 asset records.
- Access and update an asset record and associated related records.
- Perform inventory spot checks to verify asset information.
- Perform blind physical inventory with instant backend reconciliation.
- Receive Assets via a Purchase Order, connecting the Asset Record with its PO.
- Use audio signals to indicate success and failure so that users are not dependent on visual feedback. This is especially helpful in dimly lighted or highly busy areas.