#band #scholarships #for #high #school #students
Marian Catholic High School News
- 99% of Marian Catholic graduates go on to college.
- Alumni currently attend Harvard, Stanford, Notre Dame, Northwestern, University of Chicago, NYU, Tulane, Grinnell, and many more elite universities!
- Marian Catholic’s rigorous academic curriculum includes college-level research projects, exciting elective classes, and Advanced Placement courses for college credit.
- Each year, over 100 Marian students are named AP Scholars by the College Board when they pass more than 3 AP classes for college credit.
- All students and faculty have their own iPads and use apps and digital learning in the classroom.
- Marian Catholic features the nation’s only 4-year leadership program.
- Leadership is incorporated heavily into every element of student life.
- Our nationally-renowned band program features a one-of-a-kind student leader structure.
- School faith life is led by a student team who lead prayer daily and during major gatherings.
- Marian Catholic students also earn service hours by working as student aids for teachers and classes that they enjoy.
A proud Catholic community that welcomes students of all faiths, Marian Catholic guides students to develop as full people through 4 years of theology study. Countless opportunities for prayer and worship are offered, and these include all-school Masses, weekly Masses, retreats, Eucharistic adoration, and more!
- Marian Catholic sits on a beautiful 87-acre campus with student-accessible courtyards and gardens and our state-of-the-art Leadership Center.
- Student life is centered on the 4 Catholic Dominican Pillars of Study, Community, Prayer, and Service.
- Spartan Spirit runs high throughout the community, from our themed football game fan sections to our pep band and super fans.
- Dozens of extracurricular activities – from sports to arts to unique clubs – offer every student a chance to find their place and be part of a tight-knit community!