Managing Your Account Online
If you’re looking for the most convenient and comprehensive way to manage your day-to-day banking needs, look no further than RBC Online Banking (1). From financial calculators to a variety of banking services-you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. Even more, you’ll enjoy free access (4 ) with your banking account or saving account .
With RBC Online Banking you can:
- Transfer funds between your accounts – including your Canadian and US Dollar Accounts (4 )
- Obtain account balances and updates
- View your online accounts from some other financial institutions through My View
- Review and print recent account entries for record-keeping purposes
- Electronically pay bills to more than 10,000 companies (4 ) (See bills you can pay with Online Banking )
- Pay up to 10 bills at one time easily and conveniently with our Pay Multiple Bills feature
- Make payments to RBC personal loans, mortgages, credit card etc.
- Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills by postdating your bill payments and transfers
- Send up to $10,000 CAD (1) per day to anyone in Canada with an email address or cell phone number with Interac ( ) e-Transfer (FREE for all personal chequing accounts)
- Pay other RBC Royal Bank customers
- Use RBC International Money Transfer to send up to $10,000 CAD (2) per day to almost any country in the world (including the U.S.) (3). for just $13.50 per transfer (4) .
- Download account information to the financial management software program of choice
- Apply for additional banking products services
- And much more.
If you’re an Online Banking customer, you can take advantage of the electronic monthly statement option and enjoy access to your account information online whenever you need it. In addition, the fee for viewing or printing images is also waived.
At home, at work or on vacation, all you need is an Internet connection to access your financial information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
1) RBC Online Banking is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
2) If you are eligible, we may give you the option to exceed the maximum daily limit up to $10,000 CAD per day, if you successfully complete an additional authentication process. This involves receiving a one-time password by text message from us to your mobile phone and entering it in order to complete the transaction. To be eligible for this service, you must have a Canadian mobile phone number recorded with us.
3) Not available to recipients in Canada and restricted countries. If your Recipient lives in Canada, you can send them an Interac e-Transfer. Send unlimited FREE transfers from your RBC personal chequing account.
4) International Money Transfers are available for a $13.50 per transaction fee. Excess debit transaction fee may also apply depending on the account. Additional service fees by any intermediary and receiving bank may apply. Currency conversion fees may also apply. The financial institution on the receiving end of the transaction may have other requirements.