Solve your legal problems, get matched with lawyers who can help now!
LegalMatch quickly connects you with the right lawyer for your case.
LegalMatch Helps You Find the Right Lawyer
Present your case in minutes using LegalMatch and licensed lawyers in your local area will review it. When a lawyer is interested in taking your case, we provide you a full attorney profile that includes their background information, fees, and ratings by other LegalMatch users so you can decide if they’re the right lawyer for you. Over three million people and businesses have posted cases on LegalMatch so why not present your case now?
When you need to find a lawyer, using LegalMatch’s no-cost system provides access to pre-screened lawyers through a simple, three-step process. Immediately after you present your case, instant email notifications are sent to lawyers that match the geographic location and legal practice area you specify. You may receive attorney responses via email or phone within the first few hours, but we recommend you wait a day or two to allow the majority of attorneys to review your case. Then it’s up to you to select the right lawyer for your case based on the responses you receive and the legal qualifications you’re looking for.
- Always 100% free to find and communicate with licensed attorneys – no hidden fees
- Your privacy is always protected – you decide when to disclose your personal information to interested attorneys
- All member lawyers are pre-screened and in good standing with their state’s bar associations
- Review attorneys’ profiles and responses to your case before making a decision
- Know exactly how much each lawyer charges in detail
- Lawyer star ratings and reviews show previous customer experiences with each attorney and allow you to properly evaluate their strengths and weaknesses
- Gain access to lawyers in every area of law
- No random matching or choosing – you make your decision based on a lawyer’s expertise, experience, pricing, and availability
- There is never any obligation to hire or contact a lawyer through our service – you decide if and when you contact an attorney
You can submit your case at any time to find a lawyer in your local area. You will never be charged to use the LegalMatch service; no credit card is required. For more information on lawyer referral services and online client attorney matching, read our detailed article entitled How to Find a Lawyer.
Copyright 1999-2017 LegalMatch. All rights reserved. LegalMatch , the LegalMatch logo, and the trade dress are trademarks of LegalMatch. Patents Pending.
Attorneys pay to participate in the service and select their areas of law.