#guardian #auto #insurance
About American Guardian
American Guardian Group of Companies was formed in 1998. American Guardian does business across the United States and Canada, and offers administrative, insurance, reinsurance and data processing services to over 3,000 dealers in auto, RV, powersport, marine and commercial trucking industries.
American Guardian contracts are insured by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. an A-rated A.M. Best company. American Guardian continues to receive an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. American Guardian employs more than 90 people to aid our dealers and customers with their questions, claims and supply needs. Over 80% of claims paid to repair facilities and customers are made as credit card claim payments through the U.S. and Canada.
American Guardian continues to grow and currently has 11 subsidiary companies under its administration that include the following products:
- Vehicle Service Contracts
- Guarantee Asset Protection Programs
- Product Warranty
- Appearance Production Programs
- Dealer Certified and Powertrain for Life Programs
- Finance and Insurance Training
- Additional F I Products including Dent, Tire Wheel, Lease Programs Key Replacement
START OUT THE NEW YEAR WITH THE BEST TRAINING EVER!
2017 is almost here, so we wanted to get out our AGWSU class schedule so you can make plans to attend.
- July 10-12 – AGWS U at AGWS Home Office (Warrenville, IL)
- August 21-23 – AGWS U at AGWS Tampa Office (Tampa, FL)
- Oct. 16-18 – AGWS U at AGWS Home Office (Warrenville, IL)
- Dec. 11-13 – AGWS U at AGWS Tampa Office (Tampa, FL)
Compliance and Ethics -F & I and the Law are the #1 hot topic in the industry. Is your store compliant? Attending our 3 day class at one of our locations will give the latest information and tools to make sure your dealership is.